Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CAT STEVENS - where do the children play

CAT STEVENS - where do the children play

One of my favourite songs... I remember reading the lyrics in a magazine named Youth Times (A Times of India Publication) edited by Anees Jung. One of the viewers at Youtube writes "This guy makes me wish I lived in the 70's". And another replies, " I did and it was awesome :)"
--------------------------------------------------------
"Well I think its fine, building jumbo planes.
Or taking a ride on a cosmic train.
Switch on summer from a slot machine.
Yes, get what you want to if you want, cause you can get anything.

I know weve come a long way,
Were changing day to day,
But tell me, where do the children play? ....."

... the complete lyrics are here

1 Comments:

Blogger bess said...

I just love cat stevents! My favorite is "Wild World".
Have you heard his newest cd? It's like he never left the 70's...there's a feature on it and an interview at npr.org, if you have time to listen...take care Dev.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home